Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Abigail's Birthday Party

What a lady! Abigail is wearing her apron because she helped make her own birthday pie.  She wouldn't have it any other way, of course!  Unlike her mom, she is always the perfect hostess and knows how to make everything pretty.
I think God made HER pretty, don't you?!
She is such a blessing!


I had purchased pink paper-goods for this party since that is her favorite color, but at the last minute I thought to ask, "Abigail, would you rather use the china instead?"  Why did I even ask?
I can't believe I forgot to take a picture, but for supper we actually had hamburgers on real, fine china!
 
Make a wish!!!








The accordion from O'ma & O'pa

Playing along with Daddy!



Love from our family to you and yours!


1 comment:

  1. YES...Abigail is pretty, but more than that, she is beautiful inside and out. I can imagine what a delight it was for her to use your china for her party. When I was a little girl I loved my mother's china too. Mom let me have little tea parties with it...I will always cherish those memories, much like I'm sure Abigail will. Happy late Birthday sweet girl...I pray God blesses you incredibly this year and in the years to come.

    ReplyDelete